Submissions & Dates
Original contributions from researchers describing their original, unpublished, research contribution which is not currently under review by another conference or journal and addressing state-of-the-art research are invited to share their work in all areas of Information and Communication Technologies and its applications but not limited to the conference tracks.
All submissions are handled through the Easychair at:
If you have any problem with submission, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
|Call for Papers||15th Dec 2020|
|Deadline for Abstracts/Full Paper||1st April 2021
7th April 2021
|Notification of Acceptance – Abstract||15th April 2021|
|Deadline for Full Payment & Registration||1st May 2021|
|Conference Dates||4th – 6th June 2021|
Deadline for Full Paper
(optional for presenters who submitted abstracts & presented during the conference)
|7th June 2021|
Authors are kindly invited to submit either:
- Abstract only for a conference presentation, or
- Formatted full papers including results, tables, figures, and references for journal publication.
Authors must format their papers according to the guidelines of their target journal, details provided below.
PUBLICATION & INDEXING
All accepted papers will be published in one of the below journals based on authors selection during the registration process (link provided after acceptance), subject to the substantial revision made after review:
- EAI Endorsed on Pervasive Health and Technology (SCOPUS)
- EAI Endorsed on Scalable Information System (DOAJ) (Web of Science Core Collection)
- Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (SCOPUS) (Scimago)
- Journal of Critical Reviews (JCR) (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (SCOPUS) (Scimago)
- NeuroQuantology (SCOPUS) (Scimago)
- Journal of Applied Engineering Science (SCOPUS) (Scimago)
- Journal of Information Systems and Digital Technology
- International Journal of Perceptive and Cognitive Computing Technology
ICT4M 2021 – Submit Your Abstracts Now!
*click on the button to submit
Please do not hesitate to contact us at ICTM2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any inquires.